TOPICS FOR YOUR ATTENTION:
1.Increase in Subscriptions
2.Increase in Multiyear subscription on Industry Collections
3.Discontinuation of Quarterly Subscriptions
1. Subscription Prices Increasing by Approximately 2.5%
Due to updates Autodesk has made recently to help customers be more productive using our software – including new features, updates to industry collections, enhanced technical support, simplified administration tools, and more.
Autodesk will adjust prices in order to deliver improvements like these to customers. From March 22, they are increasing prices by approximately 2.5% for most subscriptions.
This change will affect existing customers who subscribe to most* products. They will renew at an approximately 2.5% higher price.
This change will NOT affect:
- Customers on a maintenance plan will follow the previously announced price change schedule for the next 2 years. This change will take place around May 2018.
- Customers who switched from maintenance to subscription or want to switch will follow the previously announced price change schedule for the next 2 years.
2. Industry Collections with Multi-User Access Prices Increasing by Approximately 8%
Since introducing industry collections in 2016, new products and workflows have been integrated into the collections. This brings processes for design and make/build full circle, and better addresses customers’ business needs.
From March 22, Autodesk is increasing the price for industry collections with multi-user access by approximately 11%. Autodesk are adjusting prices to reflect the value and flexibility that sharing the new industry collections’ products and features provides subscribers with multi-user access.
This change will affect existing customers who subscribe to an industry collection with multi-user access. They will renew at approximately 8% higher price.
This change will NOT affect customers who switched from maintenance to subscription for an industry collection with multi-user access or want to switch. These prices will follow the previously announced price change schedule for the next 2 years.
3. Subscriptions with Quarterly Term Lengths No Longer Available for Sale
From March 22 2018, Autodesk will stop selling subscriptions with quarterly term lengths worldwide.
Existing customers can continue to renew subscriptions with quarterly term lengths.